Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home Again

We've been home about 3 weeks now and in hindsight, that 5 day vacation was S.H.O.R.T.  Even though I had originally planned on being away for 7 straight days, things just happened that prevented us from doing so.  But isn't that how life is?

I can't keep regretting this and that.  It gets tiresome after some time.

Anyway, I do have some yarns to show off.  These are just some yarns that I finished a few months ago but never got around to show since I've been too busy to even blog sometimes.  Not that it's intentional, mind you.




Here's some fiber batts I got in the mail as well.  One from Hobbledehoy and another one from Dani of Pumpkinhaus, a fairy name spin along, which, unfortunately, missed the whole SAL thing...

Hobbledehoy Batt

What's Your Fairy Name SAL
Anyway, I do have lots of fiber to keep me busy spinning in years to come.  I just need to find some time do it!

Well, remember when I wrote about us being new owners of timeshares when we were back in Vegas?  Well, now we're former owners.  Instead of being saddled with an 18k loan that would have ended up to be 32k after the loan was paid off, I whisked off a cancellation letter, crossed my fingers, and as of a week and a half ago, we are officially 'former' owners.  And boy does it feel good. 

But that doesn't mean I'm totally turned off by timeshares, mind you.  We both loved this one, and we've seen others as well since my good friend owns one and I've stayed in them.  However as my friend suggested I do before we sat through the presentation, we had better wait for the perfect 'resale' price to come along as there seems to be a thriving resale market online.  And you bet I'm keeping an eye out for the perfect one!

No comments: