Friday, December 10, 2010

Batts! and More Batts.

I've been on a secret shopping spree lately - buying batts online from wonderful fiberistas like Pumpkinhaus, Bohoknitterchic, Loop and Pluckyfluff (I'm sooo late to her party - people have been buying her batts for ages and now she doesn't offer them from her website anymore - at least after I bought mine!).

I am still waiting for a few of them but here are two so far.

Bohoknitterchic - for a SAL that ends in January with a FO to go with the project bag made by Craftpuppylover

And the next one from Pluckyfluff's Lexi Boeger!  It's a crazy carded batt and so far it looks amazing!


Of course even with all the batts that arrived this week, I barely had any time to spin.  I did finish a fingering weight single on Monday night, after it was languishing on my wheel for weeks.  I had started spinning it short draw but by the third week, I'd had it and spun the rest of it (about 1/3)
long draw, so my finished yarn will seem different in places.

No comments: