Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holiday Greetings!


I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful holiday! It's rainy and cold here in Southern California and I think the rest of the country (almost) is having different versions of a white Christmas as well.

We're staying in for the day, and I'm going to be spinning a little bit, and knitting a little bit - as well as eating a little bit and opening presents! Lots to do, for sure!

I did get the bestest presents ever this year, and I couldn't be happier! Even Leo gave me some cash to put towards the latest wheel purchase (that's for next year) and there's nothing like his support of my fiber-y pursuits that make each day wonderful!

While listening to NPR, Alex Chadwick of Day to Day, read this beautiful Christmas poem. I think you'll recognize it right away :-)

No comments: