Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not Enough Knitting...

I finished the lace scarf a few days ago but have yet to block it. This is a lace scarf pattern from Lion Brand and I used Knitpicks (I don't remember which one) yarn. It's for my mom who's having her birthday at the end of this month and I better get a move on in blocking it and packing it up all nice for shipment.


Meanwhile I'm trying to make time knitting Pam's lap shawl and I wish I had used some really nice wool that would show off the pattern after it's blocked. Instead, I used some stash yarn (Bernat Satin Sport) which is 100% acrylic and so I keep smoothing it down just to enjoy the pattern. I've got 20 more repetitions to go...


Unfortunately all this spinning and knitting means that I'm getting bigger in the hips (um, and tummy) and Truffles usually stands in her usual position by the door waiting to be walked.

No comments: