Thursday, August 14, 2008

My A-Ha Moment!

I was so excited over my 'Smores plied yarn that when I finally got around to read the instructions that came with my Crosspatch Creations fiber, it read "spin thinly to bring out the colors."

Hmmmm...I definitely spun nowhere thinly on those 2 attempts. So tonight, I set out to really really read the directions and took another go at spinning this wonderful fiber. Now I could see the HUGE difference between the right way and "another" way to spin this yarn. The recommended way is waaaaay better, don't you think?


This morning, I also set out the finish spinning Copperpot's Beyond the Realm roving and then ply it. This is what came out of that marathon spinning event:

Wait, here's another look!


Methinks I'm getting better at this thing called spinning...

No comments: