Monday, December 10, 2007

Checking Off The List

I wouldn't call it cheating. Call it supporting the handmade movement.

I bought these 2 items from Etsy instead of making them. Turns out my list was just growing, growing, growing. And with all my exams and clinical hours coming in, there just wasn't enough time. And so I "cheated", so to speak.

However, when the items arrived in the mail, Leo saw them as I was opening the box, and asked, "Are those for me?" Actually, they weren't, but now they're his, and already he's wearing them both to work. He loves them!

In the meantime, I've got a lot of UFO's floating around and one of them is a scarflet whose pattern I've misplaced so until I find the pattern, it'll sit there for a while. I had found an unknown skein in my stash in fuschia, and though I'm not so sure who among my friends and family like fuschia, I began making the scarflett anyway. You never know, right?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I find the pattern though.

No comments: