Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another FO! I Must Be On A Roll...For Now


You're looking at my second calorimetry done! This time I didn't use any of my handspun though although god only knows I'm drowning in them. But I'm also being overwhelmed by my yarn stash, which I've promptly dragged into the living room (there's still a few bins sitting in the garage beyond my reach because my belly gets in the way when I reach over!) to organize.

Maybe it's time for me to give away certain yarns that I'm not going to be using - but then a time will come for sure when I'll have a project in mind and can't find the darn yarn because I had given it away. Oh well...this must be the life of a stasher...

For now I've got projects crowding my to-do list as I'm wondering what I'm going to do when I can't work anymore. I am getting pretty huge and I'm only 25 weeks along. Pretty soon I won't be able to reach across the massage table! But it happens, so why complain, right? I'm sure with my growing stash of fiber and yarn, I'll find something to do...

1 comment:

velmalikevelvet said...

this calorimetry is ALMOST as beautiful as the 1st one! (I'm partial to handspun).

hey, thx for the blog comment today!

xo