Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pooped

I'm pooped! For the past two weeks, I've been busy doing chair massages and Thai Yoga - which is excellent as the last few months have been slow. Today was the last of the 4 - 5 hour chair massage sessions and I am just exhausted. I'd love to spin some of my batts, but my legs have been standing up for hours and the last thing I need to do is spin.

So I'm just going to show off my latest Woolly Buns! This one is the most colorful one of all the batts I've made. It's 5 ounces and I can't wait to spin it, however it is for sale in my etsy shop!

This one is another batt that I carded and I only wish you could reach into the screen and touch this baby! It's what I call a "Lambie Bun" because it's from lambswool that is just too divine for words! I didn't want to card it with anything else because it just felt too precious and soft and fluffy!


In the garden, the first sunflower has bloomed and it is huge! And to think that Leo started this one from seed in our kitchen last March (I think). I just love how the garden is all a-blooming thanks to all his hard work!

And finally, one of my finished yarns. I have a few that have yet to be photographed but I think this one is a really happy yarn! I have the Guatemalan worry doll there just for show - she's not really spun up with the yarn. I think I'll be adding some silk flowers to it though!

No comments: