Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fire 'Em Up!


It has come to my attention that I have not been paying attention to my studies...any studies. My mind has been addled with dreams of wool of all colors, shapes and sizes.

Some of them are natural wool, some of them are all dyed in the most wondrous colors, some of them appear to be spun thick n' thin, and some are chain-plied, too.

And hats! Hats have been dancing in my head as well...well, I'm afraid what's left of my brain after all that activity has to be quarantined for use towards an upcoming Physiology exam in two weeks.

Two weeks! My second exam covers the following subjects: Neurophysiology, Transport Processes, Synapses, and Muscle Physiology. And I have to find room in that brain of mine to fit in all these stuff amidst all the wool that's made its way into every crevice and nook and cranny...

Tough work ahead of me. Hmmm...come to think of, even the house is such a mess. Where are my notes???

Wish me luck!

No comments: