Sunday, September 21, 2008

Donde Esta?


I always get times when I feel this way, and although such times are quickly forgotten, the changes quite don't go the same way.

Here's a few quotes that seem to illustrate just where I've been finding myself the last couple of months...

“Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.”

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”

Okay, so basically I'm just feeling lost...again.

Somewhow I'm finding that this is getting to be a common theme with me the last few years. So now I'm trying to find my way, as usual, to that path that suits me best. Suits my gifts best, and allows m to be myself, and be happy making people happy.

It's not too much to ask, is it?

No comments: