Friday, February 8, 2008

Better Finished Than Never



After a few starts and stops, I have my second FO - fingerless gloves using a free pattern from Plymouth Yarn. I used Bernat Satin worsted weight yarn in sable and though it was a pretty boring knit at times, it was nice to knit with it while listening to Ask and It Is Given, by Abraham through Jerry and Esther Hicks.

No cables to worry about, no stitches to count - just round and round till I reached the desired length, and tada! It was done!

When I finished the first one yesterday, I was honestly considering just moving on to another project because it was such a boring knit - but a lone glove is a lonely glove, so last night I started knitting its partner and finally got done today.

It's just great to finish something one starts once in a while...

No comments: