Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finals Week

Yesterday, I worked for 4 hours giving chair massages to students during Finals week at a local university. Which reminds me...my own finals is coming up as well.

This week, I'm having my Anatomy Lab Practicum and next week is the lecture Final exam. I've been furiously hitting the books for the practicum exam tomorrow, but have yet to review the material for the lecture final.

After this practicum exam, I'm gonna be studying for my Nursing Assistant Midterm exam, too. All this studying really doesn't leave me time to knit, and though I've often dreamed that I'd be able to knit like Stephanie, the Yarn Harlot, that has yet to happen. For one, I don't knit socks yet.

But on a happy happy note, I found 2 yarn shops within 3 miles of me! After Leo comes home tonight, I'm gonna take back my car and go there since there's a huge cabinet in the back of the SUV and I'm not really keen on driving anywhere till it's moved into the house. After the yarn shop, THEN we can move the cabinet inside!

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe I should keep studying for now.

No comments: